2012年2月14日星期二

14.2.2012

Happy Valentine Day everyone =3 … today still same with yesterday...went hospital accompany my mom...she is fell ok now...=)hope she recover soon...coz I need to go hospital ,so cant eat dinner with my friends...haha...nvm la..join them next time=)the mid term exam and MGT quiz is coming soon!really dunno how to prepare it la...although tat mgt is open book text ...but I am still worry about it...coz I doesnt paid attention at mgt class...haha...regret now.TT...ok...now I just have to start study and study...I think perhaps I need to buy a few days to prepare it...haiz...add oil la...hope I can get a good result=p ok...I know I cant waste my time wandering around already...start pay more effort on my study ba...goodnitez !

4 条评论:

  1. Happy Valentine Day~~~
    YOYO~
    Gambateh gambateh gambateh!!!
    and it's a good start to type in English.
    yeah. hope so. =)

    回复删除
  2. shit lo..i didnt hv even little regret for my MGT lo..
    faster affect me to study leh

    回复删除
  3. wen~how abt your mum ?y she get into the hospital?

    回复删除
  4. MY : u also gambateh la^^
    Yennee: ok...i will try my best to affect u de...haha
    Lew: ya..she feel ok now le...she had a small surgery...

    回复删除