2013年6月29日星期六

29.6.2013

Semester 2 has already started one week ago ... urgh! I can foresee it will be a really hectic semester for me...seven assignments which comprises of five individual and two group assignments! honestly, I'm used to deal with group assignments already...okay, new challenge is coming..just accept it...no choice ...and and super worse timetable I'm dealing with @@ four days classes in a week...I'm just too lazy go to school > < time to start the 1st assignment.. not willing to start but I must ! even I can imagine the consequences of procrastinate those works @@ scare ing + worry ing are what the feeling I have recently... time management is really important...I have to learn how to manage my super precious times from now = = lol...hope I'm not just say and without any action =D

Sometimes, I just feel hopeless of myself...
too pressure I think = =
have to learn how to release a little bit already..seriously !
nothing much to say...you are the one who always giving hope and motivation to me...
no matter how many obstacle in life...there is always a hope waiting for me =D
just depend on how I think =)
life still goes on ! hopeful future :)

just..too cute <3 am waiting to watch this movie :) 

没有评论:

发表评论