2013年6月22日星期六

21.6.2013

hoho, like finally, I went to Sunway Lagoon with bf, hauyi and jyh chyuan yesterday ! Third time went there but still have so much fun  at there :D Buy one free one for all the university and college students :) can't miss out for such a good deal for sure... new facilities Vuvuzela and Waterplexx 5D is just too fun ! especially the waterplexx, special and amazing... although I had get shock by some of the scary scene...haha..Apart from this, played lot of facilities at there...first time played the super duper scary tomahawk at lagoon..yea, it is super scary my heart really can't afford it !spin 360-degrees over and over...how much I wish to escape from it during the time :( no second time for sure =.=  Lastly, hauyi and jyh went in the Scream Park =.= of course, I didn't have courage to go in...I admit I'm a super coward person :( luckily I didn't go in as two of them already shock by those "ghost" badly..hahaha =P  however, the whole day is just too fun because of friends =)

Tired but it is worth it :) play to the max before the holiday end..

Look like we were at resort..lol

 Cheers ~

I Love Him 

Two naked man...haha...nt dare to walk through pedestrian bridge initially..but manage to walk it lastly...=D
Say Bye to Sunway Lagoon..will come again? perhaps :D
 
<3

After that, had our dinner at Pyramid..Ichiban Ramen, first tried on it...not bad :) looking forward to the next time =D (food hunt plan)
Curry Chicken Rice...

 
Forgot call wad ramen already..haha..but nice.

After accompanied Jyh bought his present...went to eat Ice Cream ... yes, Ice cream time again, haha...It is always the best things which can make me happy :D 

Super large Mango Sundae...didn't manage to finish it...too full ><
Spot the super huge teddy bear at there! Love it so much..how I wish to bring it home!!
Pity Teddy was bullied by a curios man ==

Hi Teddy....

I Love him and him ..lol =)

Happy Ending !

My terrible timetable came out already..the holiday just going too fast...Can the time rewind to the day of holiday start :'(  by the way, I have to pay more effort this semester...will be harder and I have to make myself become more hardworking although it is a hard challenge...hehe...add oil world.


没有评论:

发表评论