2014年9月3日星期三

4.9.2014

Finally, one month holiday came to the end. Went back to school on yesterday, the routine, the uni, the people, and the works. Tones of works are waiting for me to complete and yea, the last semester in my university life. I have no idea how I passed through all the obstacles on the past 2 and half year, done with total of 28 subjects, should give myself a "thumb up" right...haha, and now left two core subjects and thesis, the most torturing thesis. Till now, I'm now scratching my head and keep amending on my Chapter 2, I can't imagine whether I can finish all the chapters on time, but I will just try my best to do it. Most importantly, hope you can treat me and guide me well dr! :) and cheers! To the upcoming 14 weeks. Hope I can learn a lot of things and gain some fresh experience through this semester.

By the way, spent my one month holiday to the max and enjoy it so much! One day trip with the gang and my boyfriend. It was so glad to spend the holiday with him, since he was having his semester break on last month as well :) Met him more than one time in a week, for us who lives so far with each other, everytime we met each other is just like a bonus. Besides, I can graduate with him on the same time (the end of December) too although we are from different uni. *simple happiness* :)

Recently have been addicted to do some online shopping especially for some skin care products as it's relatively cheaper than the price we get from those shops like watson, guardian bla bla bla. And, it's normally just take 2 working days to receive my parcel, super high efficiency ! I fall in love to the feeling of receive and sign for the parcel from postman and unpacking the parcel :D LOL super weird right, haha. Plus, we can read all the feedback through the website and get the opportunity to know about the usefulness of the products. So, a lot of advantages can obtain from doing online shopping, but have to find a reliable online shop larh.

Finished my non-sense updated and now back to the hug of thesis -.-





没有评论:

发表评论