2013年10月9日星期三

9.10.2013

so freaking boring, I don't know what can I do now...and something are just keep torturing my brain and my thought -.- see,  already can foresee my laziness and purposeless before the holiday start! all the plans aren't going that smoothly...some plan are still procrastinating, some are just has been screwed up by my laziness instinct..sigh! but luckily, there is still one plan ongoing now..that is our trip! planning now..yea, planning a trip is not an easy job, have to search for lot of information, arrange our transport, journey...blablabla...kinda difficult to make a decision, sad indeed...has to consider lot of dimension before decide it...btw, hope it will be a fun trip for us before back into the "hug" of annoying assignments, presentation, lecturer zzzzzzzzz...

further, I think I 'm sick already -.- I was missing the super duper busy uni life last semester..oh gosh, i'm totally sick and crazy already...i think i'm boring till the max? hahaha...however, such sick thinking had been stopped start from yesterday after i saw the subject outline for MGT 203 -.- seem like I can foresee this subject will be repeat the same situation as MGT 305? oh please don't..that was my nightmare TT...okay, not gonna to think about that first...due to the super boring me, I keep stalking others instagram to find some attracted desserts =D dreamz bakery and dip n dip are the places that I most desire to has a try...but when? this question has been asked since the last semester, and now the semester ended...but I still can't manage to give them a try...so, when is our food hunting frens? :D am looking forward for that! 

money keep away from me recently ...why.....
i need job! 
tired with disappointing...is it is the thing that I desire in my life?
谁把我的 心挖一个洞 再掏空
是不是全心全意,一心一意...我知道

没有评论:

发表评论