2013年1月29日星期二

30.1.2013

School days is started ...however, as so many public holidays recently thus i haven't attend any lecturer class so far... Thence, what is LLS? totally no idea about that...learn what is the skill of being a leader? lol...by the way, tomorrow will know it, maybe =D These days, I just spending my whole day at home, totally boring and meaningless... did nothing at home...even call me to watch tv or movie I really not interested at all...I dunno what happening to me recently..but i really can't gain any mood to do anything ...maybe, going to school, having class will help me regain the meaning of my life...well, cny is just around the corner, should be happy and looking forward to it =)

I miss those time really...
what can I do for regaining those memorable moment?
maybe,  I have think a lot...should be positively...
sick, please stay away from me....you really torturing me a lot =(

All is well!
I miss.......

没有评论:

发表评论