2012年3月22日星期四

22.3.2012



yeah!finally finished our Eco assignment...omg!!how long had i spent for doing such assignment?
It really a hectic week that make me nearly faint down already=(
when the assignment, presentation can get away from me?haiz...
google translate and dict.cn were the best helper to me when i am doing all my assignment!hahaXD
however, it is not good if i always rely on them! hope i can do all my work that doesn't use them one day!
haiz...I got a bad new today too...that is Saturday need out again for discussing our group presentation! I though that i can rest at house whole day before...never mind la.faster finish it more good~
another thing is i realized that next week got MGT quiz...am i dreaming whole this week? know nothing about that@@Time is running out!!!I'm barely have time to start prepare it...god bless me please!
tomorrow another assignment again.hope can finished it tomorrow...although i know that is impossible la...
anyway, thanks ah lian! today deliberately fetch me home...and the 1.50 just accept it la.if not i will feel embarrassed=S thank you very much for your trouble~


why has a such cuteeeeeeee dog in the world ?haha

1 条评论:

  1. your 1.5 make me feel embarrassing now!!
    i want do assignment T.T~

    回复删除